Welcome to BJBE's Early Childhood Program at the Chava Center! We are excited to begin a journey of learning, exploring, growing and celebrating together. On this page is key information provided to foster the partnership between school and families.
JUF Right Start Program (new families only)
Below are the forms the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) requires for all children enrolled in a DCFS licensed program. You can access each form by clicking on the highlighted titles below. All forms must be received prior to the first day of attendance.
- Medical Form: Must be completed and signed by the child’s physician and parent/guardian (medical form must include proof of immunization)
- Lead Risk Assessment:Must be completed and signed by the child’s physician
- Medication Consent Form:Must be competed for any medication provided by the school, including EPI-pens
- Emergency Card:Illinois state law requires that we have TWO contacts, other than the parents, for each child
- Enrollment Form: Must be completed by the parent/guardian
- Personal History:Must be completed by the parent/guardian
- Permission Slip: Parent/guardian must sign each section
- Facebook Permission:Must be completed, signed and dated by parent/guardian
- Discipline & Guidance:Read the policy and sign, date and return the final page
- Chava Center Handbook:Read and sign and return the final page
- DCFS Standards:Read policy and sign and return the final page
- Birth Certificate:Provide a legible copy of the child’s birth certificate
Click here and “Like” BJBE’s Early Childhood Program at the Chava Center to follow us on Facebook.
I look forward to a wonderful year together. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions, concerns or wonderings!
Director, BJBE Early Childhood Program at the Chava Center